top of page

Looking for a deal?

"Foldover Covers" are instead of regular jackets. They're just a single piece of card stock that is printed, and folded over.  It comes half way up the back of the record. From the back, you can see the top half of the record. There's an illustration of this below. The record and the cover are both in a poly bag.

You'll most likely get black vinyl. But if we're doing a run of some other colour, you get what you get. 

Add Test Pressings $100

Add Coloured Vinyl $100

Cheap-O Special.jpg
Foldover Illustration.jpg
bottom of page